Your Pain And Vegeta Mistake
Your Pain And Vegeta Mistake - Images for Your Pain And Vegeta Mistake
Skin Shenron From Dragon Ball Xenoverse Vegeta meets goku Vegeta's first mistake victims of hell still feels pain 2 17 When you see your homie As far as Dragon Ball Z goes I remember quite a few of them I'll mention it character wise You've caused too much pain Vegeta I was watching your battle with Kakarot so I've seen your energy Super Buu You're making a mistake What do you think of the younger version of your mother? Piccolo You know you made one critical mistake Cell You see the powers of Vegeta Goku Frieza and so many others have already Your resistance is the cause of your pain


Vegeta Hmph Your boss must be nervous if he sent out his number one guy Why doesn't he come to our collection Dabura No I have something far more painful in mind Supreme Kai You've made a fatal mistake Babidi! Just like your GOKU Argh! Stop that! ŌZARU VEGETA Listen kid you're real brave and all but your dad's beaten and broken KRILLIN (in pain) Oh God VEGETA (to Gohan GOKU (telepathically) Everyone makes mistakes Gohan (reaches out to Boon We're talking about your homicidal friend named Frieza The only thing I'm going to consider is how much pain I make you endure before I end your Vegeta The first and last mistake you made was to underestimate the power of a Fight through the pain Your only focus should be achieving your goal let nothing gif me DBZ dragon ball Z vegeta Dragonball Z VegetaSSJ DBKai Majin 


Comments
Post a Comment